Newcross Healthcare Solutions operates a comprehensive Quality Management System that meets EN ISO 9001:2008, an internationally recognised Quality Management Standard.
Our passion for quality shows not only in our approach but in the industry-leading technology and reporting systems we use. We aim to be a quality leader through our Commitment to our customers. These are the principles our business is built on:
- To ensure Quality in everything we do
- To fully understand and clearly define our customer and Service User requirements in order to meet their expectations
- To involve all our staff, fully utilising their skills and expertise in developing our working practices
- To create an environment for continuous improvement in the quality of our services
- To provide and deliver a service of such quality that our customers will remain our customer's, and potential customers choose us above others.
All our branches in England are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC); all our branches in Scotland with the Care Inspectorate.
Our compliance with their regulations is rigorous. The Care Inspectorate gave us outstanding marks, rating many of our branches as ‘good' or ‘exceptional' in all inspected areas. Our England location reports are equally positive. Our reports are online at www.cqc.org.uk and www.careinspectorate.com.
Our staff are appointed only after the most demanding selection processes. Naturally, we are a recognised Investor in People; assessors recognised that our staff were ‘positive and well-motivated' and ‘took pride in their work'.
You'll find more detail here about the standards that we work to achieve. And if you have specific questions about our policies, just call us on 01803 867 800.